Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Master Bedroom Update and Nursery Reveal


Back in October, I had mentioned that our master bedroom was the last room that needed to be finished at our house. At the time I had a to do list that seemed like it would take forever. And it did take four months....but finally, the bedroom is pretty much finished and all the baby stuff is organized and ready!

My to do list now looks like this:


  • Hang black shelves over corner desk
  • Purchase nightstand
  • Purchase and hang shelves over hamper
  • Sell leftover wedding items
  • Organize under bed
  • Organize my closet
  • Organize my husband's closet
  • Purchase crib



  • The crib is ready....


    The shelves are hung...


    We really tried to maximize our storage because our space is so small!


    I can finally relax knowing that we have the bulk of everything ready for the baby. I'm so thankful for my mother, because she stayed with us the past three days and helped me finish organizing everything. We washed all the baby clothes and cleaned almost the entire house. It is like a breath of fresh air knowing things are super clean, because I am definitely in that nesting stage of wanting to clean everything!

    This Saturday, I have one more baby shower (put on by my church this time), and then I trust we will be about as ready as we can be!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Feel free to comment, but please know that many comments will not make it through my "filter." Polite, reasonable, lovely, and sensible comments are always permitted. Rude, hateful, and deliberately disagreeable comments are not.