Saturday, November 2, 2013

Chalkboards Galore

I have fallen in love with chalkboards over the last year, so it's no surprise to me that I've added not one but two to my new home. And perhaps this is only the beginning, because can you ever have too many?


I'm using them mainly to display Scripture verses, because it is a great reminder to me as I go about daily life. I've always wanted to fill my home with reminders of my Lord and Savior and His Word, and this is my first step in incorporating Scripture into my house.


Every week, I try to put a new verse up, giving me something to think about and meditate on. I can't wait to find more ways to put it in my home, because really, I need to be constantly reminded and have my attitude adjusted to be in line with His Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please know that many comments will not make it through my "filter." Polite, reasonable, lovely, and sensible comments are always permitted. Rude, hateful, and deliberately disagreeable comments are not.