Monday, November 4, 2013

Cats are Everywhere



My neighbor's cat "Taser" sitting on my new drier and staring in my window like the Peeping Tom that he is. Every time I see this photo it cracks me up. 

It is a good thing I like cats, because I am surrounded by them. There is always a cat in my backyard.  I have counted 15 different cats. They hide under my shed. They crawl on my fence, climb my tree, and hop in my laundry basket when I hang clothes on the line. They even poop in my garden, which I am really going to have to do something about. How do you get a cat to stop going in something that looks like a giant litterbox is a question I need to solve before Spring...

Sometimes they collect at my backyard and form a kitty committee:


Like I said, it's a good thing I adore the creatures, because I would be otherwise driven mad with the full-scale cat invasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please know that many comments will not make it through my "filter." Polite, reasonable, lovely, and sensible comments are always permitted. Rude, hateful, and deliberately disagreeable comments are not.