Saturday, November 2, 2013

Cleaning up the Cupboards

When I moved into my new place, my kitchen was not in the best of shape. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great either. The worst of it was the inside of the cupboards. They did not look like a place you would want to store your clean dishes. Luckily, this issue was one that could be resolved easily. All it required was some elbow grease and some pretty liner paper I picked up at a great price at TJ Maxx.


Before--Ick!


After--much better!


Before--Weird stains...


After


And the worst cupboard of them all:

Looks good enough to at least store the cat items in...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please know that many comments will not make it through my "filter." Polite, reasonable, lovely, and sensible comments are always permitted. Rude, hateful, and deliberately disagreeable comments are not.