Friday, October 25, 2013

Pumpkin Scones

After tasting amazing pumpkin scones at a teahouse in September, I knew I would have to try making some at home this Fall. I used this recipe and the results are scrumptious. I made a double batch and am taking them to work to share with my coworkers. 


Even though I am loving these scones, I want to try a few more recipes and see if the results vary. I am always in search for the "perfect recipe." I am open to suggestions, if you have any experience with pumpkin scones!


I made the spiced glaze from the recipe to go along with them and will apply it when I get to work, since things might get a bit sticky with all those glazed scones in a tupperware. The glaze is okay, but I would like to find a more richer tasting glaze, as this one really comes through tasting like powdered sugar...


Happy Fall and Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please know that many comments will not make it through my "filter." Polite, reasonable, lovely, and sensible comments are always permitted. Rude, hateful, and deliberately disagreeable comments are not.