Saturday, February 28, 2015

Diaper Changing Pad Clutch



I finished this changing pad clutch a month ago, and I'm very happy with how it turned out. Despite the buttons, it actually opens and closes with velcro. It unrolls into a changing pad, as the other side is made of waterproof wipeable fabric. The only thing I don't love about it is that it's kinda small for a changing pad, especially considering the stories I hear from parents about how "things" can spread....ahem.


Still, I'm hoping that it will be useful, because it sure is pretty!

1 comment:

  1. what an adorable clutch! enjoyed looking around your site and look forward to reading more! I got married just last year too - what a wonderful adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but please know that many comments will not make it through my "filter." Polite, reasonable, lovely, and sensible comments are always permitted. Rude, hateful, and deliberately disagreeable comments are not.