Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Sorry to keep you in suspense!

I will finish my birth story...I promise! My laptop broke and although I also have a tablet for accessing the internet, typing on it is such a pain that I really couldn't imagine writing the rest of my birth story on it without a keyboard. But as of yesterday, my super smart husband took my laptop apart, replaced a part, and fixed my laptop! So I will return to blogging soon!

Honestly, these first weeks with a new baby have been busy, as you can imagine. Throw a week of food poisoning (salmonella) into the mix, and things got even crazier. But we finally have a routine down and I am looking forward to getting back into blogging and having an outlet for my thoughts again and being able to share a little bit of our ordinary life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please know that many comments will not make it through my "filter." Polite, reasonable, lovely, and sensible comments are always permitted. Rude, hateful, and deliberately disagreeable comments are not.