Thursday, August 1, 2013

Paint Scheme

Tomorrow my family is coming up to help me get started painting my new place. I'm going with a grey and yellow color scheme. Yellow for the kitchen and light grey for the living room.


Today I made my first purchase for my new house. It was a sentimental first step. I love this grey chevron patterned chair. Even though I like living in the country as opposed to the city, I am not much for country decorating. Instead, I prefer classy modern interiors, blended with vintage touches. 





1 comment:

  1. Love the chair! I'm excited to see your before and after photos

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but please know that many comments will not make it through my "filter." Polite, reasonable, lovely, and sensible comments are always permitted. Rude, hateful, and deliberately disagreeable comments are not.